Thursday, May 21, 2009
he's reaching
I kinda thought he was reaching for me before but now there is no doubt about it, Nico is reaching for us when he wants to be picked up. Oh he is also doing these really cool belly laughs like he is sooooo tickled. And in the not so cool realm, he is getting really mad when you leave his line of vision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OMG... I LOVE little kid belly laughs. I remember my cousin's (back in the day). Why don't we keep those belly laughs forever? We'd all be so much cuter that way!
Gotta love it :) Minus the crying part! Nico is turning into his own little person and learning how to express himself! Before you know it, he'll be saying a "Mommy" with the arm reach!
This is so sweet! Doesn't it just melt your heart when your baby reaches out for you. And the belly laughs are the absolute BEST!
Post a Comment