Sunday, June 13, 2010

solo adventures

Well N is less than 2 weeks away from going on his LONG excursion with his grandparents so I guess it is fitting that he is going on more adventures without his Momma. Today my sister and niece took N to a picnic in VA. My niece's friend hosts an annual Welcome Summer Picnic and my niece was nice enough to take N along for the ride. According to his aunt, he had a ball. He played, ate well, drank his weight in water----today was rather hot and he played with a little baby. He must have enjoyed himself because he went down super easy tonight. I just hope he manages to sleep all night long...cue the Lionel Ritchie music...all night, all night.

1 comment:

Beeps said...

Now I'm humming that Lionel Ritchie song, darn you! I'm glad Nico had so much fun with his cousin :)