Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I am the toughest!
Nico told me this as we were heading off to the dentist to have his injured tooth extracted. He is often the "est" in situations. I love this about him. He was the toughest and his momma is in awe of just how tough he is. He was pretty excited about not having a tooth like his big cousin Marley. He has the tooth fairy thing all worked out too....he has requested cookies under his pillow. I guess the lost tooth was not the sweet tooth, huh?! I am trying to get used to his new smile. Just know he is still the handsomest little man I know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a trooper...sure hope he got that cookie not to much to ask after losing a tooth
:) Toughest and sweetest. I want to see his new smile!
LOL... I guess it wasn't the sweet tooth :-P
Post a Comment